PERMANENT MEXICO RESIDENCY VISA STATUS:
PR Mexico Resident Visa Status, Applies to foreigners who intend to reside in Mexico, indefinitely. Mexico Visa process begins at Mexican Consulates in U.S.A. Mexican Consulates issue a temporary visa for six months, then exchange it for PR Resident Card upon arrival to Mexico.
- Who qualify for Permanent Mexico Residency Visa?
- Applicants with Mexican Spouse or Children
- Spouse or Children of Permanent Mexico Resident Card Holders
- Retirees/Pensioners who can prove a monthly net income of $70,850.00, Pesos Mexico currency, via six consecutive banks statements prior applying.
- Applicants who can prove investments or bank accounts averaging $2,834.000.00, Pesos, Mexico currency, per month, for twelve consecutive months prior applying.
Where do I apply for Permanent Mexico Visa? In the Mexican Consulates or Embassies of your country of origin.
How long is the estimated time of approval at the consulate? 1 to 10 business days
How long is the duration of the visa? Six months
What is the cost of a Mexico Visa? $44.00, US
What is the difference between PR Mexico Visa and PR Mexico Card? Is the same but requires two steps to acquire Permanent Resident Status