PERMANENT MEXICO RESIDENT VISA
For example, if you are a U.S. Citizen. And want to live in Mexico for a long time. You can apply for this visa. Moreover, it is a lifetime. This visa allows you to go back and forth from the U.S. to Mexico. So, yes, you are not forced to live in Mexico full time. But must keep a valid address to maintain the visa.
Process for P.R. Mexico Visa
Firstly, you apply for the P.R. Mexico Visa in a Mexican Consulate in the U.S. Secondly; The Mexican Consulate issues a P.R. Mexico Visa for six months like the sample above, which it’s affixed to one of the pages of your passport. Thirdly, and most importantly, you must exchange the P.R. Mexico Visa for a P.R. Mexico Card. Thirty days after the visa is validated and stamped at the Mexico border or airport. Permanent Mexico Resident Visa allows you to live and work in Mexico.
If you are not a U.S. Citizen, you can apply for this visa in the closest Mexican Consulate or Embassy in your home country.
Permanent Mexico Visa through retirement or pension income
Suppose you are retired and can prove a monthly net income of USD 4,549.00. Then, you can apply for this visa. The income honored can be social security or another type of pension. The Mexican Consulate requires six consecutive bank statements to prove income back from the day you apply. You can also apply through your investments or savings income like 401K / IRA or another type of investment. And must prove $181,968.00 for one year, with twelve consecutive income statements.
Permanent Mexico Visa through Mexican or Permanent Resident Spouse
If you apply at the Mexican Consulate in the U.S. Through a Mexican or Permanent Resident Spouse, the visa will be valid for one year. And it will be temporary. However, if you apply directly in Mexico at the INM Mexico Immigration office, you will get a TR CARD for two years.
P.R. Mexico Visa Through Mexico Born Children
Under this category, you will get a permanent residency card lifetime. The age of your children does not matter in this case.
Permanent Mexico Visa Requirements:
- PASSPORT VALID FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS
- PROOF OF INCOME
- PASSPORT PHOTO
- MEXICO VISA APPLICATION
- VISA PETITION LETTER
- MEXICO VISA APPOINTMENT
- What is the cost of a Permanent Mexico Resident Visa? $48.00, U.S.
- Where do I apply for Permanent Mexico Resident Visa? In the Mexican Consulates or Embassies of your country of origin.
- How long is the estimated time of approval for Permanent Mexico Resident Visa in the Mexican consulate? 1 to 10 business days
- How long is the duration of the Permanent Mexico Resident visa? Six months to exchange it for Permanent Mexico Resident Card.
- How long is the Permanent Mexico Resident Card? Lifetime renewals are not required.
- How much is the Permanent Mexico Resident Card? About $304.00, U.S.
- What is the difference between P.R. Mexico Visa and P.R. Mexico Card? It is the same but requires two steps to acquire Permanent Resident Status.
Need help with the process contact Jorge Gonzalez a Mexico Visa Specialist at 619-512-7537 or email@example.com