PR MEXICO VISA FOR US CITIZENS:
Are you a U.S. Citizen and want to live in Mexico, indefinitely? PR Mexico Visa is your best option. In the first place, you do not have to set foot in Mexico, until you are approved. Firstly, you apply for the PR Mexico Visa in a Mexican Consulate in the U.S. Secondly, the Mexican Consulate issues a PR Mexico Visa for six months, like the sample above, and it is affixed to one of your passport’s page. Thirdly, and most importantly, you must exchange the PR Mexico Visa for a PR Mexico Card within thirty days after the PR Mexico Visa is validated and stamped at the Mexico border or airport
To apply for PR Mexico Visa, you must be eligible under one of the following categories:
- PR Mexico Visa through retirement or pension income. In other words, If you are a retiree or pensioner and can prove a monthly net income of $70,850.00, Pesos Mexico currency, you can apply for this visa. Furthermore, the Mexican Consulate requires six consecutive banks statements to prove income, back from the day you apply. In addition, the bank statements must be consecutive otherwise your petition application can not be accepted. You can also apply through your investments income if you can prove $2,834.000.00, Pesos, Mexico currency, per month for twelve consecutive months prior to apply.
- PR Mexico Visa through Mexican Spouse or PR Resident Card Holder, under this category the visa will be temporary for one year if you apply in a Mexican Consulate in the U.S. If you apply directly in Mexico at the INM Mexico Immigration office, you get TR CARD for two years.
- PR Mexico Visa through Mexico born Children under this category you will get permanent residency card lifetime. There is not age limitation from your Mexico born children to apply through them.
PR MEXICO VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- PASSPORT VALID FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS
- PROOF OF INCOME
- PASSPORT PHOTO
- MEXICO VISA APPLICATION
- VISA PETITION LETTER
- MEXICO VISA APPOINTMENT
- What is the cost for Permanent Mexico Resident Visa? $44.00, US
- Where do I apply for Permanent Mexico Resident Visa? In the Mexican Consulates or Embassies of your country of origin.
- How long is the estimated time of approval for Permanent Mexico Resident Visa in the Mexican consulate? 1 to 10 business days
- How long is the duration of the Permanent Mexico Resident visa? Six months to exchange it for Permanent Mexico Resident Card.
- How long is the Permanent Mexico Resident Card? Lifetime renewals are not required
- How much is the Permanent Mexico Resident Card? About $280.00, US
- What is the difference between PR Mexico Visa and PR Mexico Card? Is the same but requires two steps to acquire Permanent Resident Status