TEMPORARY MEXICO RESIDENCY VISA STATUS:
TR MEXICO VISA STATUS applies to foreigners who intend to reside in Mexico, for more than 180 days and less than 4 years. Mexico Visa process begins at Mexican Consulates in U.S.A. Mexican Consulates issue a temporary visa for six months, then exchange it for TR Resident Card upon arrival to Mexico.
- Who qualify for Temporary Mexico Resident Visa?
- Applicants with Mexican Spouse or Children
- Spouse or Children of Temporary or Permanent Mexico Resident Card Holders.
- Applicants with job offer; by a Mexican Corporation or Small business
- Applicants who own Mexico, Real Estate
- Retirees/Pensioners or Employed applicants who can prove a monthly net income of $42,510.00, Pesos Mexico currency, via six consecutive banks statements prior applying.
- Applicants who can prove investments or bank accounts averaging of $708,500.00, Pesos, Mexico currency, per month, for twelve consecutive months prior applying.
Where do I apply for Temporary Mexico Visa? In the Mexican Consulates or Embassies of your country of origin.
How long is the estimated time of approval at the consulate? 1 to 10 business days
How long is the duration of the visa? Six months
How much is the Visa? $44.00, US
What is the difference between TR Mexico Visa and TR Mexico Card? Is the same but requires two steps to acquire Temporary Resident Status