Click on the arrows to see the corresponding information
TR MEXICO VISA FOR US CITIZENS
TR MEXICO VISA STATUS: If you are a U.S. Citizen and want to live in Mexico for more than 180 days and less than 4 years, you can apply for this visa. Firstly, the Mexico Visa process must start in a Mexican Consulate in the U.S. Secondly, the Mexican Consulate issues a TR Mexico Visa for six months. Thirdly, and most importantly, you must exchange the TR Mexico Visa for a TR Mexico Card within thirty days after the TR Mexico Visa is validated and stamped at the Mexico border or airport.
If you are not a U.S. Citizen apply for this visa in the closest Mexican Consulate or Embassy in your home country.
TR MEXICO VISA ELIGIBILITY CATEGORIES
- TR MEXICO VISA THROUGH RETIREMENT OR EMPLOYMENT INCOME: You can apply for this visa is you are a retiree, pensioner or employee by a U.S. Company. The requirement monthly net income of $42,510.00, Pesos Mexico currency, with six consecutive banks statements back from the day you apply.
- You can also apply through your investments or savings averaging $708,500.00, Pesos, Mexico currency, per month, for twelve consecutive months prior applying
- Through Mexican Spouse
- Through Temporary or Permanent Mexico Resident Card Holder SPOUSE
- Through employment by a Mexican Corporation or Small business
- Through Mexico Real Estate Property
MEXICO VISA REQUIREMENTS
- PASSPORT VALID FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS
- PROOF OF INCOME
- PASSPORT PHOTO
- TR MEXICO VISA APPLICATION
- TR VISA PETITION LETTER
- TR MEXICO VISA APPOINTMENT
TR MEXICO VISA/CARD FAQS
- How much is the Temporary Mexico Resident Visa? $ 44.00, US
- Where do I apply for Temporary Mexico Visa? In the Mexican Consulates or Embassies of your country of origin.
- How long is the estimated time of approval for Temporary Mexico Resident Visa in the Mexican Consulate? 1 to 10 business days
- How long is the duration of the Temporary Mexico Resident Visa? Six months to exchange it for a Temporary Mexico Resident Card
- How long is the Temporary Mexico Resident Card? 1 year when the year is up you have the option to renew it for 1, 2 or 3 years
- How much is the Temporary Mexico Resident Card? About $230.00, US for one year
- What is the difference between TR Mexico Visa and TR Mexico Card? Is the same but requires two steps to acquire Temporary Resident Status
Need help with the process contact Jorge Gonzalez a Mexico Visa Specialist at 619-512-7537, or email@example.com