Steps how to obtain a TR or PR Mexico Visa, Card.

Step one:

Apply in person for a TR or PR Mexico Visa in the Mexican Consulate or Embassy in US

Step two:

1 to 180 days after the visa is approved in the Mexican Consulate, you must validate it, obtain an entry stamp and an FMM FORM FOR CANJE at the Mexico border or airport

Step three:

Exchange the TR or PR Mexico Visa and the FMM FOR CANJE for the TR CARD or PR CARD in the closest Mexico INM office where you live!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *